MORE ADOBE PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS INSTRUCTIONS
TO CREATE A NEW “COLLECTION”:
1) Click on the Collection tab at the upper right.
2) Click on the New… button.
3) Type a name for the new collection, such as Grandkids.
4) Click on OK.
TO ADD PICTURES TO A COLLECTION:
Note: Pictures you add to a collection remain in the main Adobe Photoshop Elements window, too. They are not removed from the main window.
1) Click & drag pictures from the main Adobe Photoshop Elements window to the Grandkids collection icon (or whichever collection you want) on the right.
2) To see just the pictures in the, for example, Grandkids collection, click in the tiny square box next to Grandkids. This will put a tiny icon of a pair of binoculars in this box.
3) To return to seeing all of your pictures again, click on the tiny Binocular icon, or click on the Show All Images button.
TO REMOVE A PICTURE FROM A COLLECTION:
1) Right-click on the picture, then click on Remove Tag, then on Grandkids (or whatever the name of the collection is).
2) To return to seeing all of your pictures again, click on the tiny Binoculars icon, or click on the Show All Images button.
3) If you then return to the collection, the picture in question should be gone. (This does not remove the picture from the main Adobe Photoshop Elements window; it removes it only from the collection.)