TO CHANGE THE BACKGROUND PICTURE ON YOUR COMPUTER (Windows XP):
1) Right-click on the “desktop” anywhere there is no icon.
2) Click on Properties.
3) Click on the Desktop tab.
4) Scroll down and click on the picture you want, such as Azul, Ascent, Autumn, or Home. [Note: These are our favorite background pictures.]
5) Click on OK.
TO MAKE ONE OF YOUR PERSONAL PICTURES THE BACKGROUND PICTURE:
1) Double-click on the My Documents icon on the desktop. Double-click on the My Pictures folder.
2) Right-click on the picture that you want to make your background picture.
3) Click on Set as background picture. (If you don’t see this command, click on the Folders button at the top of the window, then you should see Set as desktop background on the left. Click on Set as desktop background.)
4) Close the window and return to the desktop. You should see your picture as the desktop background.