IF YOU CANNOT SIGN ON TO CERTAIN WEB PAGES:
Note: You may have to do this procedure if you have Norton Internet Security 200X, which can block access to certain web sites.
1) Click on Start, then on All Programs, then on Norton Internet Security.
2) Click on Ad Blocking.
3) Click on Turn Off at the lower right.
4) Close the Norton Internet Security window by clicking on the X button in the upper right-hand corner of the window.
5) Open the Internet Explorer.
6) Type the address for the web site you wish to access in the Address box of the Internet Explorer.