CREATING A GROUP TO SEND E-MAIL TO:
1) Click on the Addresses button.
2) Click on New, then on New Group.
3) Type in the name of the group, such as Bridge Club, in the Group Name: box.
4) Click on the Select Members button to add people who are already in your Address Book. Click on their name, then on the Select-> button. When you are finished choosing names, click on the OK button.
5) To type in members of the group who are not in your Address Book already, click into the Name: box below and type in the First Name and Last Name of the person. Then click into the E-mail: box below that and type in the personís e-mail address.
6) Click on the Add button to add the person to the Group.
7) Repeat for each additional person.
8) Click on the OK button when you are finished.
SENDING AN E-MAIL MESSAGE TO THE GROUP:
1) To send an e-mail message to the Group, double-click on the Group name in your Contacts List (the small box in the lower left-hand corner of the screen in the main Outlook Express window).
Note: If you donít see the Contacts List, click on View, then on Layout, then put a check mark next to Contacts. Then click on OK.
2) Type in a subject in the Subject: box.
3) Type in a message in the large white message box below.
4) Click on the Send button.
TO MODIFY THE GROUP:
1) To add or subtract members from the Group, right-click on the Group in the Contacts List, then click on Properties.
2) Modify the group as needed, then click on the OK button.