CREATING A NEW SCREEN NAME
1) Click on the Settings button at the top of the screen.
2) Click on Screen Names.
3) Click on Create a Screen Name.
4) Click on Yes or No, depending on whether the new screen name is for a child or not.
5) Click on Create a Screen Name.
6) Type in the name. The screen name can be 3 to 16 characters long, and can contain letters, numbers, and spaces. (It is probably not a good idea to use Spaces, however, because they are not allowed in the general E-mail world out there.)
7) Click on Continue.
[8) If the computer tells you that the name is already taken, you must change the name. Keep doing so until the computer goes to the Enter Password screen.]
9) Type the Password in. The password needs to be at least 6 characters long. (Your new password can be the same as your other password for your other Screen Name, but it is probably best to create a new one.)
10) Press the Tab key on the keyboard, or click into the box to the right of the first password box.
11) Type the new Password in again to confirm.
12) Click on Continue.
13) Click to put a black dot next to General Access (18+), Mature Teen (16-17), Young Teen (13-15), or Kids Only (12 or less), depending on who this new screen name is for.
14) Click on Continue.
15) Click to put a black dot next to Yes, designate this screen name as a Master Screen Name, or No, ... depending on whether you want this screen name to be able to change the "Parental Controls," which control which web sites, chat rooms, and so on, this new screen name can access.
16) Click on Continue.
17) Click on Accept Settings.