DELETING PROGRAM GROUPS - Windows 98/ME/XP
1) Open Windows Explorer (right-click on the Start button, then click on Explore).
2) Scroll down on the left to the Windows folder.
3) Double-click on the Windows folder (or click on the + sign next to it).
4) Scroll down and double-click on the Start Menu sub-folder.
5) Double-click on the Programs folder.
6) Scroll down on the right to the "Program Group" folder you wish to delete (e.g., "Adobe Reader" or "Microsoft Works").
7) Click on the folder.
8) Press the Delete key on the keyboard.
9) Click on Yes.
10) You can also delete the icons within any "Program Group" folder by double-clicking on the folder, then clicking once on the icon you wish to delete, then pressing the Delete key on the keyboard.