TO TURN OFF THE DOWNLOAD BLOCKER (Outlook Express):
Note: Be sure you have a good anti-virus program and anti-spyware program if you are going to turn these features OFF. You must be conscientious about keeping these security programs up-to-date, too.
1) Open Outlook Express.
2) Click on Tools, then on Options.
3) Click on the Security tab.
4) Click to remove the check mark next to: ü Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a virus.
5) Click to remove the check mark next to: ü Block images and other external content in HTML e-mail, too.
6) Click on OK.
7) Close Outlook Express and then reopen it.