TO CHANGE THE DEFAULT FONT SIZE FOR E-MAIL IN AOL
1) Click on the Settings button at the top of the AOL window.
2) Click on Font and Text.
3) Click on Font.
4) Click on the Down Arrow next to: Arial, then click on Times New Roman or whatever font you want.
5) Click on the Down Arrow next to 10 or whatever the font size is, and then click on the 12 or 14 or whatever font size you want. (The larger the number, the larger the font size.)
6) Under Text Settings, click on ¤ Small, ¤ Medium or ¤ Large [click on only one of these] for "Where possible, display the following size of text on AOL."
Note: This will change the font size for everything other than e-mail, chat messages and instant messages. (In other words, for web pages or for the general AOL pages.)
7) Click on Save.
8) Close the Font & Text window by clicking on the X button in the upper right-hand corner of the window.