CHANGING THE FONT IN E-MAIL - MICROSOFT OUTLOOK EXPRESS
1) Open the new blank e-mail composition window.
2) Click on Tools, then on Options, then on the tab that says, "Compose."
3) Under "Compose Font", click on the Font Settings button.
4) Click on the Down Arrow next to the font name (such as "Arial" or "Times New Roman") and then scroll up or down and click on the font you want.
5) Click on the Down Arrow next to the font size and then scroll up or down and select the font size you want (such as 12). (The greater the number, the larger the text size.)
6) Click on OK.
7) Click on OK.