TO FORWARD JUST THE IMPORTANT TEXT AND NOT THE HEADERS AND SO ON
1) Click & drag over the text you want to send. (If the computer scrolls too quickly, hold the Shift
key down and use the Down Arrow key or the Right Arrow key on the
keyboard to highlight each line.)
2) Click on Edit, then on Copy.
3) Open a new e-mail composition window.
4) Click into the large white message area box.
5) Click on Edit, then on Paste. You can then click above or below the pasted-in text and type additional text if you so desire.
6) Address this new e-mail message in the usual way, and type a subject in the Subject box.
7) Click on Send Now.