TO CHECK THE INK LEVELS ON THE HP PHOTOSMART C7280 PRINTER:
1) Look at the bottom of the small color LCD display on the front panel of the HP Photosmart C7280. You should see tiny icons that show how much ink is left in the black and color ink cartridges.
1) Double-click on the HP Solution Center icon on the desktop. (If you donít have this icon on the desktop, click on Start, then on All Programs, then on HP, then on HP Solution Center.)
2) Click on Settings.
3) Click on Print Settings.
4) Click on Printer Toolbox.
5) Click on the Estimated Ink Levels tab.
6) Check the ink levels for the various ink cartridges.
Alternatively, you can click on Start, then on Printers. Then right-click on the HP Photosmart C7200 series icon (and not the HP Photosmart C7200 series fax icon). Click on Properties. Click on the Services tab, then on the Service this device button.