TO PRINT OUT A WEB PAGE CORRECTLY (INTERNET EXPLORER):
Note: Use this procedure if there is no "Printer-friendly version" or "Print page" button or link on the page you want to print out. (Using this method will prevent the right margin, or the text on the right edge of the page, from being cut off.)
1) Click once on the page or the “frame” you want to print out.
2) Click on File, then on Print.
3) Click on the Preferences button.
4) Click on the Basics tab, then click to put a black dot next to: ¤ Landscape.
5) Click on OK.
6) Click on the Options tab, then click to put a black dot next to: ¤ As laid out on screen, if possible. (Otherwise, leave it on its existing setting).
7) Click on Print.