INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSTALLING PROGRAMS ON FLOPPY DISKS - Windows 98/ME/XP
I. The Semi-Automatic Method–
1) Insert the floppy disk into the floppy disk drive with the label up and the metal cover forward. Click on Start, then on Settings, then on Control Panel.
2) Double-click on Add/Remove Programs.
3) Click on Install. Click on Next.
4) Click on Finish. Insert the next floppy disk (if any) when asked to do so by the computer. Repeat as necessary. (Follow the instructions on the screen.)
II. The Manual Method–
1) As an alternative to Method I above, or if Method I doesn’t work, you can:
i) Click on Start, then on Run.
ii) Click on the Browse button.
iii) Click on the Down Arrow button next to the "Look In:" box.
iv) Click on the "A:" drive. (Your floppy disk drive may be the "B:" drive.)
v) Click on the "Setup.exe" icon (or "Setup32.exe" icon) or "Install.exe" (or "Install32.exe" icon) and then click on the Open button. (If both "Setup.exe" and "Install.exe" are there, click on the "Setup.exe" icon.) If there are no such icons, double-click on any folder(s) you see there instead and try to find the "Setup.exe" or "Install.exe" icon in that folder.
vi) Follow the instructions on the screen.