ADDING YOUR FAVORITE WEB SITES TO THE "LINKS" BAR
ADDING A NEW BUTTON:
1) Type in the web site address of one of your favorite web sites in the Address box in Internet Explorer (for example, www.latimes.com) and then press the Enter key or click on the Go button.
2) When you arrive at the web site, click & drag the tiny blue "e" that is just to the left of the address in the Address box to the Links Bar where you want this Links Bar button to go.
3) Release the mouse button when you see a bracket symbol [ .
[4) You can then click & drag this new Links Bar button to the left or right of other buttons on the Links Bar to reposition it, if necessary.]
TO RENAME A LINKS BAR BUTTON:
1) Click on the Links Bar button you want to rename with the right mouse button.
2) Click on Rename with the left mouse button.
3) Type in a new name for the Links Bar button, or delete the parts of the name you don't need.
4) Click on OK.
TO DELETE A LINKS BAR BUTTON:
1) Right-click on the Links Bar button you want to delete.
2) Click on Delete.
3) Click on Yes to confirm that you want to delete the Links Bar button.
Note: If you see a tiny Double-Right Arrow button >> at the far right of the Links Bar, it means that you have more entries on the Links Bar that cannot be displayed on the Bar (because it is too short). Click on the Double-Right Arrow button to see the other entries, then click on one of the entries if you want to go to that web page.