TO VERIFY THAT THE NORTON ANTIVIRUS PROGRAM IS WORKING:
1) Double-click on the Norton Internet Security icon on the “desktop.”
2) Click on the wide Norton AntiVirus button on the left.
3) Click on Reports.
4) Click on View Activity Log on the right.
5) Click on Application Activities on the left.
6) Check the dates on the right. Click on the most recent scan date.
7) Read the log in the window on the lower right to see how many files were scanned; how many threats (viruses) were detected; and how many files were repaired, quarantined, and deleted. If it shows only a few files scanned, then click on another recent scan date. (You should see that about 129,000 files were scanned for viruses.)
8) Close the Activity Log window. Close the Norton Internet Security window.