TO CHECK SOMEONE’S E-MAIL ADDRESS (OUTLOOK EXPRESS):
1) Right-click on the name in the Contact List in the lower left-hand corner of the Outlook Express window. (Or click on the Addresses button at the top of the window, then scroll down and right-click on the person’s name.)
2) Click on Properties.
3) Note the e-mail address of the person under the person’s name.
TO CHANGE THE PERSON’S NAME OR E-MAIL ADDRESS:
1) Do the steps above, then click on the Name tab.
2) Click once on the person’s e-mail address, then click on the Edit button at the right.
3) Type in the corrections to the person’s e-mail address, then click on the Set as Default button on the right, or just click anywhere else on the window.
Note: The “Default” e-mail address will be automatically chosen by the computer as the e-mail address that will go in the To: box.
A person can have more than one e-mail address, but the “default” one is the one that the computer will always choose over any other.
To add additional e-mail addresses for that person, type the e-mail address in the E-mail Addresses box, then click on the Add button on the right. To make the second e-mail address the “default” one, click once on it, then click on the Set as Default button.
4) Click on OK when you are finished editing or adding e-mail addresses.