TO IMPORT YOUR E-MAIL FOLDERS FROM OUTLOOK EXPRESS INTO OUTLOOK:
Note: Microsoft Outlook is the more sophisticated and professional e-mail and contact management program that businesses and savvy computer users use. Microsoft Outlook Express is the simpler e-mail program that is not very well suited to being used as a contact management program.
1) Open Outlook (not Outlook Express).
2) Click on File, then on Import and Exportů
3) Click on Import Internet Mail and Addresses.
4) Click on Next.
5) Click on Outlook Express 4.x, 5.x, 6.x (as the program from which to import the e-mail folders and address book).
6) Click on Next.
7) Click on Replace duplicates with items imported if you want to eliminate duplicates, or Allow duplicates to be created if you have duplicate records that contain slightly different data.
8) Click on Finish.