SEARCHING THE WEB USING AOL
1) Open AOL.
2) Click on the Internet button at the top of the screen.*
3) Click on Internet Connection or Search the Web.
4) Click once into the white rectangular box next to the Search button.
5) Type a search term like "golf" or "genealogy" (without the quote marks).
6) Click on the Search button.
7) Scroll down on the page and click on anything that is blue to get to that web site.
8) To print out a page, click on the Print button at the top of the screen.
9) To return to the previous page, click on the Left Arrow button at the top left hand corner of the window.
10) To quit, click on the X button at the top right hand corner of the window.
[*You can also click on the Find button, then click on Find it on the web.]