TO ESTABLISH A CONNECTION TO YOUR WIRELESS NETWORK (USING THE WINDOWS WIRELESS CONFIGURATION UTILITY):
Note: The Windows Wireless Configuration Utility will usually be disabled if you have another wireless configuration utility, such as the Dell or Linksys Wireless Configuration Utility.
1) Move the mouse pointer onto the tiny Monitor icons in the lower right-hand corner of the screen to find the one that says, “Wireless Network…” on it.
2) Right-click on the Wireless Network icon.
3) Click on View Available Wireless Networks.
4) Click on the name of your home wireless network, for example, linksys.
5) Click on the Connect button.
[6) Type your password in the Network key: box, if you set up a password (which is highly recommended).
7) Type your password again in the Confirm network key: box below.
8) Click on the Connect button.]
9) Wait a few moments.
10) Click on the red X button to close the Wireless Network window.
11) Try your Internet Explorer or your e-mail program to see if they are working.