TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL THE "NORTON ADD-ON" (Norton AntiSpam program):
Note: The Norton AntiSpam program is a free add-on to the Norton Internet Security 2007/2008/2009 and Norton 360 programs.
1) Type Norton Add-on in the Google search box at the upper right-hand corner of the Internet Explorer window, then press the Enter key on the keyboard. (Or go directly to Google's web site.)
2) Click on the Norton Add-on link that has http://www.symantec.com.../ in the address (usually at the top of the listings).
3) Click on ¤For Norton 360 Version 2 & Norton Internet Security 2008/2009 or ¤For Norton Internet Security 2007, depending on which version you have.
4) Click on the orange Download button.
5) Click on the next orange Download button.
6) Click on the Start Download button.
7) Click on the Run button. This will start the Symantec Download Manager, which will download the rest of the Norton AntiSpam setup file (which is about 11.13 Megabytes big).
8) Click on the I Agree button.
9) Click to remove the check mark next to: ¤ Norton Parental Controls (unless you have children using your computer). Click on Next.
10) Wait a few minutes for the installation to finish.
11) Click on the Finish button. The computer will automatically restart.
12) The next time you open the Outlook or Outlook Express program, the computer will ask you if you want to integrate or link the Norton AntiSpam program with the Outlook or Outlook Express program. Click on Yes.
13) Please see our instructions for the Norton AntiSpam program for more information.