THE WINDOWS XP PICTURE AND FAX VIEWER
1) Double-click on the My Computer icon on the "desktop" or wherever the pictures you want to view are located.
2) Double-click on the My Pictures sub-folder in the My Documents folder. (The My Pictures folder
is usually where pictures are stored.)
3) Click on the Folders button at the top of the window.
[4) Double-click on the sub-folder containing the pictures you want to see. Repeat for each sub-folder until you get to the picture you want to see.]
5) Double-click on the picture you want to see. If this doesn't start the Windows Picture and Fax Viewer program, do the following:
1) Close whatever program started when you double-clicked on the picture.
2) Right-click on the icon for the picture.
3) Click on Open with…
4) Click on Windows Picture and Fax Viewer.
TO PRINT THE PICTURE:
1) Click on the button that looks like a printer at the bottom of the Windows Picture and Fax Viewer window.
2) Then see our instructions for the Photo Printing Wizard.